Jonah-kai, was the Senior Director of Marketing at TUNE, when this interview was taken. Hew is a proven leader with 15 years of experience creating content, building marketing programs and leading highly-functional teams. He is now head of marketing Algorithmia
His experience encompasses Product Marketing, Online Marketing, Marketing Strategy, and Content Strategy for B2B focused companies. Follow Jonah-kai on Twitter
This is a five-minute extract from the longer program:
Join us as Jonah-kai, answers some GREAT questions: Here are just a few:
- How do we get better at driving campaigns that focus on target accounts?
- How do we get better at working regionally in accounts to focus on that?
- How do we get better at measuring those things so that everything we do drives around a strategy that drives performance?
- Where are you putting focus in building systems that can directly track marketing's effectiveness and impact on the sales pipeline?
- What cadence do you use to make adjustments?
- How often are you looking at those results?
- How often are you making changes to your execution?