Join host, Matt Heinz and his guest, Anthony Iannarino as they review Anthony's book, The Lost Art of Closing.
Amazon reviews show 4.9 out of 5 from 96 reveiws.
- Why clsoing isn't the most difficult part of a sale.
- The key is to lead customers through a series of necessary steps designed to prevent a purchase stall.
- The Lost Art of Closing will help you win customer commitment at ten essential points along the purchase journey.
- You’ll discover how to compete on value, not price, by securing a Commitment to Invest early in the process.
- What’s changed about closing?
- How to ask for a Commitment to Build Consensus within the client’s organization, ensuring that your solution has early buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Why so much emphasis on change?
- How to prevent the possibility of the sale falling through at the last minute by proactively securing a Commitment to Resolve Concerns.
They will also talk about CEB, changes in sales, and how sales now requires better marketing.
About Anthony Iannarino
ANTHONY IANNARINO is a highly respected international speaker, bestselling author, entrepreneur, and sales leader specializing in the complex business-to-business (B2B) sale. He is also a founder and managing partner of two closely-held, family-owned businesses in the staffing industry, leading both entities in strategic planning while growing sales. Anthony is best known for his work at The Sales Blog, which has helped him gain recognition as a top thought leader in sales strategy. He is also the designer of Level 4 Value Creation™ and Building Consensus, methodologies that help sales organizations achieve transformational, breakthrough results.