Listen in when we'll discuss The Power of Storytelling in B2B Marketing. Host Matt Heinz talks with Lauren Patrick about:
- How Terminus led the charge into ABM
- Why storytelling is an important function of branding for startups
- Why aligning content to every stage of the customer journey is so important
- Why Customers don’t care about you until you care about them
- Defining a Revenue Focused Marketer
- Why people want to hear stories they care about
Lauren Patrick is the Storyteller at Terminus, and Editor at PrettySouthern.com. She was employee #12 at Terminus, the leader of the account-based marketing (ABM) movement. Lauren joined the company in 2015 right after they raised their seed round. Today, the company has more than 120 employees, 400 customers, and rapidly growing. Lauren is a graduate of the University of Georgia's Grady College of Journalism & Mass Communication and she discovered her passion for niche marketing during her time as editor of UGA's newspaper, The Red & Black. Before coming into the digital world, she worked for print publications Gwinnett Daily Post, Jezebel Magazine, AutoTrader.com, plus managing the Services category for RaceTrac Convenience Stores.