Demandbase is synonymous with account based marketing. They have done a ton over the years to really develop the definition of account based marketing to really set some benchmarks and drive a lot of great thought leadership around it. The concept of ABM has been around now for at least three, four plus years. Demandbase has been involved in this category now for a long time as well.
In this episode, I ask Nani:
- How she has seen ABM evolve?
- What is ABM here at the beginning of 2020?
- Can a company's marketing be applied to any target?
- Do you think for companies that continue to go down this maturity curve this won't be a separate effort, that this will just evolve into the sort of table stakes of how companies market to their targets?
- What sales role is in driving effective ABM programs and what does it take to get a sales organization aligned with the marketing efforts to create a truly integrated ABM approach?
- What are some key lessons you've learned about what it takes to take this great idea and actually land it? (how does it work on Tuesday?)
- How do you make this not just a campaign but a culture change?
- What are some things you've learned that are key to making that work?
- And lots more!
Listen in now or read the entire conversation on the Heinz Marketing blog starting Mon. 2/3 6am PST.
Sales Pipeline Radio is sponsored and produced by Heinz Marketing on the Funnel Radio Channel. I interview the best and brightest minds in sales and Marketing. If you would like to be a guest on Sales Pipeline Radio send an email to Sheena.