Some of what Matt will be covering with Michael Pici, Director of Sales at HubSpot.
- How’d you get into sales, and when did you know it was something you wanted to pursue as a career?
- Hubspot has a highly-successful track record for sales, but you started from scratch with the sales product. What was that like?
- What do you look for in new reps? What attributes are most important and what others do you expect to teach/train once they start?
- What do you look for in potential new managers, especially from amongst your front-line reps?
- What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made and learned from over the past couple years?
- You’ve written lately about sales forecasting. Why do so many people get this wrong?