Join us for this episode which is a five-minute definition of Sales Enablement from Jim Ninivaggi, Chief Readiness Officer at Brainshark, Inc. In this extract from the original program, Sales Enablement’s Evolution from a Front Row Seat with Jim Ninivaggi Jim defines sales enablement in simple direct terms that can be applied at every B2B company. Brainshark is one of the preeminent companies in the field of sales enablement.
More about our guest: Jim Ninivaggi
Jim is an established thought leader and business analyst from his former role as the head of SiriusDecisions' sales enablement practice. He has researched and presented to business leaders around the world on advanced concepts in optimizing sales talent, maximizing rep productivity, world-class sales leadership and sales enablement technology. Jim has published more than 200 research briefs and engaged audiences at hundreds of conferences, forums, and executive presentations.
Leveraging more than 30 years of B2B sales productivity expertise, Jim leads Brainshark’s sales enablement and readiness strategy. Jim previously worked as a sales enablement analyst with SiriusDecisions, where he provided clients with data, insight and thought leadership to maximize sales effectiveness and accelerate revenues. Today, he uses his knowledge and expertise to prepare the Brainshark sales force with the knowledge and skills to optimize every buyer interaction.
More Ninivaggi on Sales Enablement
Join us for this episode: Sales Enablement’s Evolution from a Front Row Seat with Jim Ninivaggi,Chief Readiness Officer at Brainshark, Inc.
Hear Jim as he talks about:
- His front row seat to the evolution of sales enablement. How does it differ from what he saw 6 years ago?
- The “bifurcation” that is happening and how it is primarily around two key areas of sales enablement: sales readiness and sales content management. We will discuss what this means.
- We will discuss how this bifurcation is shaping the sales enablement tech landscape.
- How sales enablement is a critical component of marketing alignment in some key areas:
- Helping in the management of content.
- Ensuring reps can use assets effectively in their buyer interactions.
- Helping ensure lead conversion through better initial buyer conversations.
- Working hand-in glove with product marketing to ensure reps are ready to position enhancements and new products.
- We will wrap up by talking about the group that seems always lost in the alignment discussion – first-line managers, and how we need to think about providing assets for managers to use in coaching reps.
More about our guest: Jim is an established thought leader and business analyst from his former role as the head of SiriusDecisions' sales enablement practice. He has researched and presented to business leaders around the world on advanced concepts in optimizing sales talent, maximizing rep productivity, world-class sales leadership and sales enablement technology. Jim has published more than 200 research briefs and engaged audiences at hundreds of conferences, forums and executive presentations.
Our guest today is Jim Ninivaggi, Senior VP of Strategic Partnerships at Brainshark, Inc. Some of what we are covering in this episode is:
- How do you define sales enablement?
- Can you walk us through the evolution of the sales enablement function? What did it look like five years ago? What’s the state of sales enablement today?
- Where do you see sales enablement one year from now?
- What are some key, top-of-mind issues that sales enablement leaders are focused on?
- What are some issues they may not be focused on but should be?
About our guest:
Jim Ninivaggi is senior vice president of strategic partnerships at Brainshark, Inc., a leading sales enablement solutions company. He has three decades of experience studying and driving sales productivity. Prior to Brainshark, Jim founded and led the sales enablement research practice at research and advisory firm SiriusDecisions – publishing hundreds of research briefs, reports, and blog posts during his 10 years at the firm, and helping shape and raise awareness for the sales enablement space.
Ways to connect with Jim Ninivaggi and learn more about Brainshark:
- Brainshark, Inc. (www.brainshark.com) – a leading provider of sales enablement solutions for training, coaching and buyer engagement, helping companies close more deals faster.
- Brainshark Integration Engine – newly announced, this connects all the content, data and applications in organizations’ sales enablement ecosystems.
- Continual enhancements to Brainshark for Coaching, Brainshark’s award-winning sales coaching solution. Brainshark for Coaching empowers sales managers to coach their teams anytime, anywhere – so reps are prepared to capitalize on every sales interaction.