John Crowley in this interview with host Matt Heinz said “We live in a Jetson world, but it is the Flintstones that are Winning.” John is referring of course to the subject of his best selling book, Knuckle Dragging Sales. Crowley is co-founder and creator of the Knuckle Dragging Sales System. Author, speaker, mentor, coach and just a Knuckle-Dragging Sales Guy, John and Matt discussed what drove him to write the book and create a system that is not fraught with the usual sales gimmicks, shallow tips and tricks.
In the interview they discuss:
- How salespeople are getting distracted by tips and tricks from books and podcasts, but ignore the basics of a professional salesperson.
- John explores evergreen sales skills that must be learned and relearned to be successful in sales.
- How technology is not always the complete liberator that it is supposed to be in delivering tops sales performance.
- Why human interaction is the cornerstone for successful sales.
- The reason that superior listening skills delivers happy customers
- How no one in sales can completely succeed without delivering value to the customer for the entire sales cycle.
- Why a strong sales mindset is the basis for success that cannot be ignored.
Want to have John Crowley at your next sales meeting? Go here.